What You Need To Know
Diversity facilitating requires a year-long commitment. In addition to your duties during Advisor Training and O-Week, you are required to participate in the following:
- Host weekly "office hours" in a public space in your residential college.
- Attend Friday “Dialogues on Diversity” each Friday you are able.
- Facilitate at least one dialogue a semester.
- Attend monthly Diversity Facilitator meetings.
- Be available, as needed, to address issues/concerns as they arise.
- Attend mandatory spring training upon selection to serve.
Please note that involvement in O-Week requires a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Diversity Facilitators continue promoting campus unity and respect for diversity throughout the year, in part, via the “Dialogues on Diversity” series. These open, campus-wide discussions are held on Fridays at 12:00 PM in Miner Lounge (unless noted otherwise) and cover variety of cultural and social issues. Facilitators may program in their college and are available to address campus concerns as needed.
Diversity Facilitators 2021 - 2022
|Name||Email Address||Residential College|
|Gabriel Saenzfirstname.lastname@example.org||Sid Richardson|
|Jennifer Penalozaemail@example.com||Will Rice|
|Marcy Zerefirstname.lastname@example.org||Will Rice|
|Nilka Monteroemail@example.com||Coordinator (Sid Richardson)|
|Sanchu Raghuvirfirstname.lastname@example.org||Sid Richardson|
|Sarah Eunsu Kimemail@example.com||Hanszen|
|Soha Rizvifirstname.lastname@example.org||Coordinator (Will Rice)|
Click here to Join Us on Facebook